I know I am late to the party with this type of blog. I was recently tagged by a fellow blogger to take part in disclosing 20 facts about myself. So, here they are.
1. I'm born and bred in Yorkshire after my mother and father emigrated to the UK in the 1970s from Hong Kong.
2. I can complete a Rubik's Cube under 3 minutes, which is super slow by speed cuber standards.
3. My least favourite takeaway food is pizza.
4. In the house where I grew up, my previous next door neighbour was a murderer, the body being left in the house next door. He is currently spending his life sentence in prison.
5. Savoury over sweet, any day.
6. I enjoy cycling and have a 100 mile bike ride coming up for charity (see other posts).
7. The last film I watched at the cinema was Lego Batman.
8. The first film I ever watched at the cinema was Masters of the Universe - the He-Man film starring Dolph Lundgren.
9. My favourite band of all time is the Wu Tang Clan.
10. I have a fear of spiders and creepy crawlies generally, which I know is irrational but I can't shake it.
11. Jam Roly Poly and custard is one of my favourite desserts, probably as a nod to the school dinners I used to have.
12. I once walked 67 miles non-stop for charity, which was probably the hardest physical challenge I've ever done.
13. The first computer I ever owned was an Amstrad CPC 464 which was one you had to load games by cassette tapes.
14. I once woke up with a rustling in my ear which I thought was a fly. It turned out to be a spider IN MY EAR which dropped out after about an hour of tipping my head sideways. I turned the bed brown (see 10 above).
15. I'm an ENTJ.
16. The weirdest things I've eaten include pig's brain and chicken's testes. Mmmm de-lish... I'm lying.
17. I have three kids under five years old (the youngest pictured taking me hostage). All of them are named after or by my mother before she passed away.
18. The longest time I've not slept continuously is 72 hours when working in a previous job. Literally not a minute of shut eye. Was horrific and felt like I was drunk / having heart palpitations.
19. I have a deep hatred for people who don't have children who park in parent and child parking spaces.
20. Baby pink is my favourite colour.
What unusual or interesting facts about you do you have that you would like to share?
Like Candid Daddy on Facebook – www.facebook.com/candiddaddy
Follow Candid Daddy on Twitter – www.twitter.com/candid_daddy
Follow Candid Daddy on Instagram - www.instagram.com/candid_daddy
Get in touch at - email@example.com